22 September 2015
Get your tickets here: http://covertharassmentconference.com/tickets
This is an email update on the Covert Harassment Conference 2015 / TI-EVENT-2015 on Thursday 1 and Friday 2 October in Berlin, Germany.
The Covert Harassment Conference 2015 / TI-EVENT-2015 is a two day event (mornings, afternoons and evenings) that aims to create awareness on the covert harassment of civilians. Not only whistle blowers, activists and political opponents are targeted, but also thousands of innocent civilians are subjected to non-consensual testing and mind control experimentation by a myriad of non-lethal weapons and covert community harassment by corporate and government agencies. The conference addresses these issues and is also about trying to find solutions for all those targeted, which soon likely will be all the children of our world...
Why we do this conference?
We do this because we want to expose the truth:
- Thousands of people worldwide are being experimented upon, many are tortured
- These technologies are increasingly being applied to the entire population
So many questions ...
But no answers:
- Why does the police not act when you report these crimes?
- Why politicians do not respond to questions about this?
- Why main stream journalists ignore this?
- Why established human rights organizations reply that this is not their kind of torture?
- Why are psychiatrists often diagnosing victims as schizophrenic or psychotic?
What we know ...
We know this:
- It is enough, too many people have their lives manipulated or destroyed, many are tortured or have been murdered
- Individual victims are ignored
- The ones initiating, enabling, organizing, doing this (including scientists, psychiatrists, politicians, military, secret services personnel) must be held accountable
- New laws must explicitely forbid the mind control weaponry
- The victims must be compensated
- We do not want the children of our world to live as slaves
Answers and solutions ...
This is difficult but:
- We must find ways to educate the people
- Victims must join together so they can no longer be ignored
- TOGETHER WE MUST LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS
PROGRAMME IS ONLINE!
Many wonderful speakers and subjects ... here is the programme for the conference (subject to change):
COME TO THE CONFERENCE, COME TO BERLIN!
If you are not a target... Snowden revealed that privacy no longer exists, but the situation is far worse. These new technologies are capable of attacking the human mind and body. No one will be free from this if we do not expose and stop this now!
If you are a targeted individual then break through the wall of isolation, and come to Berlin on Thursday 1 and Friday 2 October 2015! This is very important! If you are alone, you are ignored. We must show to the world that there are many of us! Doing things together can be very valuable. Meet with other people from Europe and other parts of the world, meet the speakers, exchange information, get and submit ideas.
The conference is open to everyone:
SEND CONFERENCE INFORMATION TO YOUR CONTACTS AND MORE
IMPORTANT TO DO NOW: Please send information like a conference invitation and/or press release to your contacts, journalists, media, newspapers, human rights organizations, politicians, lawyers, doctors, etc. and everyone you know.
You can copy paste the links in your emails, post links on social media, forums, etc.
Invite letter, available in
Add link the link to image below in emails, print the image and disstribute!
Download link to image:
EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT LETTER WITH HARASSMENT SUMMARIES
This is important if you are a targeted individual. Last year we failed on this so we want to do it right this year. We want to present a letter with harassment descriptions to the European Parliament after the event. And then sometime during the year present the same letter to all governments in Europe. We ask you to enter your harassment description online or bring it to the event, the format will be released soon. Please consider your participation and prepare your story. And tell us if you want this to be public, i.e. on the internet, or only to be added to the letter. Send your ideas/feedback.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP US WITH CERTAIN TASKS
We really can use your help! During the conference we need volunteers:
Let us all make this this a wonderful event, thank you!
Newsletter 4 September 2015.
Newsletter 5 July 2015.
THE COVERT HARASSMENT CONFERENCE 2015 ORGANIZERS