John Allman is the founder of Christians against Mental Slavery and presently involved in human rights and harassment law litigation that is still in court, against five different public authorities.
My story in chronological order
John Allman's blog http://johnallmanuk.wordpress.com
Below is a summary of John Allman's lecture.
- Becoming targeted and how I let this harm my life.
- The unanswerable questions I realised I was asking, to which targeted people often mistakenly think that they have authoritative answers.
- Why you should never say, “I know this sounds crazy, but ...”.
- The “victory is just around the corner” delusion.
- The madness-sanity continuum – flying on instruments – living with unanswered questions.
- Avoid “gushing”.
- My first publications on Indy Media.
- Christians Against Mental Slavery.
- The secret power of lawlessness.
- Correspondence with the British government, and other officials
- John McMurtrey’s scientific work about voice-to-skull.
- My TV appearance.
- The civil rights rally in Houston in 2004.
- The exhibition at the Labour Party conference.
- My Gender Recognition Act court case.
- The Alliance For Change – fighting Parliamentary Elections.
- The 2005 lobbying of Congress in 2005.
- The Harassment and Torture Charity.
- John’s Less-Legal Weapons Conference (and Janes’ Less-Lethal Weapons Conference).
- World Day.
- Peer-assisted self-deprogramming.
- The Deborah Interviews Show.
- The charity shop I opened.
- The 4th and 5th European Symposiums on Non-lethal Weapons, my paper and Walter Madlinger’s, and Colonel John B Alexander.
- The death of Darrim Daoud and the coroner’s inquest and my court case about it.
- The loophole in the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act and the test case presently before the UK courts.
- Getting your priorities right.
- Whom can you trust? Saviours, celebrities and whistle-blowers.
- The self-help e-books.
- The future of activism.